Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yawn, yawn, 10 years on and he's still in the chair…

On his 10th anniversary in office, Prime Minister (“Wheatbag” Johnny) John Howard says he wants to be remembered as having done his best for Australia. He celebrates 10 years as Prime Minister of Australia today and says he just wants to be remembered as having done his best for the country he loves.

It is rumoured George W sent “Wheatbag” a battery operated nose and ear hair remover with attachments to trim his eyebrows too. Can we trust these rumours?

“Wheatbag” Johnny told reporters, "I just want to be remembered as having done my best for Australia. I can't say more or less than that. I mean I love this country. I regard it as the greatest privilege that any person could to have been prime minister of Australia."

He added, "The Liberal Party has got a lot of able people and if I go under that bus, which I furiously avoid every day, Peter Costello is the logical successor."

Anyone see where I put the keys for the bus? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home